Saturday, November 15, 2008

LaCaille



For Marissa's foods class she was able to go to LaCaille. This was especially exciting because normally it is very expensive, and she would not have been able to go. Her first course was es cargo. Surprisingly, it tasted very good to her. Then she had sorbet to clense the palet, a salad, and the main course which was chicken. She then had a dessert. The dessert was ice cream flambe with bananas. In order to make flambe, they must light the entire cup on fire. This was Marissa's favorite part.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Way to go girls! Way to go Weston! Love the outfits...they turned out so cute! I also loved the picture of you lighting the cups...So Cool!

Brandi Sorensen said...

Hey Marissa! I Got to go to LA Caille when I was in school too! I ate escargot and I thought it tasted good too. I am glad you guys remembered how to blog!